Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s win is indeed one of the most talked about news in the country. However, there are some MPs who won in their respective constituencies with a great margin of more than 5 lakh votes and more. Let’s have a look at the list:
1. Sanjay Bhatia of BJP at Karnal of Haryana won with 6, 56,142 votes against Kuldeep Sharma of Congress.
2. Krishanpal of Congress at Faridabad, Haryana defeated Avtar Singh Bhavana of Congress with
6, 38,293 votes.
3. Subhash Chandra Baheria of BJP won the seat on Bhilwara, Rajasthan by defeating Ram Pal Sharma with 6,12,000 votes.
4. In Vadodara, Gujarat, Ranjanben Bhatt of BJP swayed away the seat with 5, 89,177 votes from Congress leader Prashant Patel.
5. West Delhi Parvesh Verma of BJP yet again won the elections against Mahabal Mishra with 5, 78,486 votes.
6. BJP Leader C.P Joshi won against Gopal Singh Shekhawat with 5, 76,247 votes in Chittorgarh, Rajasthan.
7. Amit Shah of BJP from Gandhinagar won the seat against C J Chavda with a huge lead of 5, 57,014 votes.
8. Uday Pratap Singh ( BJP) of Hoshangabad defeated Shailendra Diwan Chandarbhan (INC) with 5,53,682 votes.
9. BJP Candidate of North West Delhi – Hans Raj Hans defeated Guggan Singh of Congress by 5, 53,897 votes.
10. Darshana Jardosh of BJP won against Ashok Patel (INC) with 5, 48,230 votes.
11. In Indore, Shankar Lalwani from BJP took away the seat from Pankaj Sanghvi with 5, 47,574 votes.
12. From Rajsamand, Rajasthan Diya Kumari won the seat with 5, 51,916 votes defeating Devkinandan.
13. BJP’s Ramakant Bhargava won against Congress’s Shailendra Patel with 5, 03,084 votes.
14. At Dindigul, Tamil Nadu – Velusamy Pof DMK defeated Jothimuthi of PMK with 5, 38,972 votes.
15. T R Baalu of DMK defeated Vaithilingam A of PMK with 5, 07,955 seats.