Ramgarhia Girls College, Miller Ganj,Ludhiana is a multifaculty, Post Graduate Institute located in the heart of the Manchester of India. Founded by a great philanthropist, Late Baba Gurmukh Singh, the college was established in 1970 on the occasion of quincentenary celebrations of the birth of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji. Striving for excellence since its inception, the college has been on the forefront of women’s education under the able stewardship of Giani Bhagat Singh Ji and S.Jagat Singh, and is presently being efficiently run under the patronage of S. Ranjodh Singh President and S. Jagtar Singh Secretary, Ramgarhia Educational Council, Miller Ganj, Ludhiana. The college made great progress during the tenure of Principal (Mrs) Harmit Kaur who dedicated 25 years to the growth of the institution before she retired in 2008.
The college is located on the G.T.Road and is spread over 3 acres of land. It has a magnificent building with big, airy lecture rooms, state of the art Computer and Home Science Labs, Fine Arts Studios, well equipped computerized library, multipurpose hall, a canteen along with mess, girls hostel, lush green lawns and a vast playground. The college has 72 faculty members, 22 non teaching members and over 1600 students on its rolls at present.